Receive all Deeploy notifications directly in a Slack channel of your choosing. Read this article to learn how to connect Slack to Deeploy.
Setting up the integration
- Create a Slack app on this page
- Define the app name and choose the Slack Workspace where you want to receive Deeploy notifications
- Go to the Incoming Webhooks section, and turn Activate Incoming Webhooks on
- Add a new Webhook, select a Slack channel or direct message where you want to receive the Deeploy notifications
- Note: if you select a direct message, the Webhook will say "channel not found" in the Webhooks overview. The integration will still work
- Copy the Webhook URL, and head over to Deeploy > Workspace > Settings to enter the Webhook URL in the designated section. Save the settings.
Once the Webhook URL has been added to the settings, Deeploy will forward all notifications to the selected Slack channel. These notifications can currently not be filtered, so no matter what the preferences are, all notifications will be sent to the channel.
Removing the Integration
To stop receiving Deeploy notifications in a Slack channel, head over to Deeploy > Workspace > Settings, remove the Webhook URL from the designated section and save the settings.