Users with the admin role have the ability to invite new users, with a limit of the maximum number of users allowed by user's current license. In order to do this, you go to the
Admin panel that will show up after clicking your account image (see figure below).
In order to invite new users, you'll have to fill in the following details (you can always change these later on):
- Email address: the invitation will be sent to this address
- First name: user's first name
- Last name: user's last name
- Role (see figure below): giving the new user admin rights will allow administrative privileges, such as:
- Administering users (inviting, role changes, deleting)
- Creating Workspaces
- Changing Workspace members
- Changing Deployment owners
Please sign in to leave a comment.