During the installation, an initial admin account is created. After configuring this account, a logical next step would be to:
- Create a workspace (this section)
- Invite extra users
After logging in for the first time, the Deeploy welcome screen will be presented to you. From this screen, there are different actions possible depending on your rights and environment:
- You have the role admin. This enables you to create your own workspace.
- You have been added to existing workspaces. From the welcome screen you can select a workspace to get started with.
- You don't have the role admin and didn't get added to any workspaces. An admin of your company will either have to provide you with the role of admin, or should add you to existing workspaces.
It might be worthwhile to create a new workspace. Generally, we recommend to group deployments and workspaces together that serve the same goal or per team.
From within a workspace it is possible to:
- Switch to a different workspace (if you have been added to one)
- If you have the role admin: create a new workspace
You do this by selecting the workspace in the top left corner.
Please sign in to leave a comment.